Homework Help Through the Library
By Leah White
The Waukee Public Library is excited to offer Brainfuse HelpNow!
Brainfuse HelpNow is a resource designed for K-12 students and beyond. Live tutoring is available in English and Spanish from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. to provide homework help for core subjects, including mathematics, science, and English language arts. Practice long division, improve reading comprehension, and learn other key skills. Practice for standardized tests. Students may submit papers to HelpNow’s Writing Lab for expert assistance and feedback, or collaborate with peers in virtual study spaces. Live FAFSA help is now available, too!
Brainfuse HelpNow has several ways to get homework help:
- Live tutoring daily from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Writing Lab to get feedback within one business day
- SkillSurfer for study resources and test prep
- Send Question to get a response within one business day
- Language Lab for live help learning Spanish
- LEAP to create a customized learning plan
- Flashbulb to create and share flashcards, tests and games
- eParachute to identify potential majors and career paths
- MEET virtual study rooms to collaborate with classmates
- Brainwave videos to record your notes to watch and share
Sign up for your own Learning Account to review past sessions, receive expert feedback, save practice tests and more.
Going mobile? After creating your own Learning Account through our Brainfuse website, just download and log into the Brainfuse app.
Make our Online Library a part of your new normal! Explore our many online resources for FREE from home with your Waukee Public Library card. If you don’t have a library card, sign up for one online to access resources instantly. Discover eBooks, eAudiobooks, online learning help, magazines, and so much more. Take a look around today! https://waukeepubliclibrary.org/online-library
To find out more about the Waukee Public Library go to waukeepubliclibrary.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 978-7944.