Summertime in Iowa is synonymous with the Iowa State Fair! As excitement builds for the upcoming Fair, we asked fellow Waukee-residents what’s on their Iowa State Fair Bucket List.
Here is the Ultimate Crowd-Sourced Iowa State Fair Bucket List:
- Take a ride on the Sky Glider.
- Visit Little Hands on the Farm with the kids, where they can become farmers.
- Check out local artistic talent at the Fine Art and Photography contest entries.
- Visit the Horse Barn and catch a horse show.
- Take a spin on the Giant Slide.
- See the World-Famous Butter Cow.
- Grab a brew at the craft beer tent.
- See the giant bull up-close and in person.
- Get a thrill and ride the grav-a-tron.
- Eat something on a stick such as cheese, a pork chop, peanut butter and jelly, pickle, tater tot, you name it, it’s likely on a stick!
- Check out the Tractor and Truck Pull.
- Listen to Iowa-based band, The Nadas jam out on stage.